In golf, there is a group of people who have the job of carrying the player’s clubs to and from holes. This may not seem like a glamorous or significant role, but these people are vital to a good game. They’re called caddies and they can do everything from offer advice on club selection to telling you where your ball went after it has been hit.
It is important for players to treat their caddies with respect because, without them, you wouldn’t be able to play the game well at all!
- The best way to enjoy your time on the golf course is by focusing solely on playing and scoring.
- Do not engage a caddie if you need input about private matters such as business or family issues that are unrelated to what’s happening with regards to in-game strategy.
- Listen to what your caddie has to say, even if it doesn’t match up with the advice you want. Stay respectful and listen well so that both of you can benefit from this arrangement in some way!
- Tip your caddie lavishly to show him or her how grateful you are for their services.
- Plus, if the food has been particularly good and deserves an extra bit of generosity then tip the wait staff too.
Caddies are integral to the game of golf and players develop relationships with them that may span more than one round of golf.
If you’re planning to play golf regularly, it would be best to have a regular caddy you can take whenever you feel like playing solo or with your friends. Our Las Vegas female golf caddies are here for you and make your golf experience something you will remember.3
Hiring our golf caddy is the perfect way to have a fun experience while playing in Las Vegas. With our beautiful and friendly female golf caddies by your side, you’ll never be short on company playing in Sin City’s golf courses!